Thursday, 19 March 2015

Welcome

 

My name is Kizzie and I will be living in Ouro Preto, a colonial town in Minas Gerais for two months. My husband is a geologist who has bagged a two-month sabbatical in Brazil and I have come along for the ride. 

This blog aims to describe my experiences as someone who is ‘hanging out’ in a small Brazillian town. I am not taking buses around this huge diverse vast country and laying on beaches drinking cocktails. I am instead staying in a beautiful historic Unesco heritage site called Ouro Preto which is a town where time forgot.

There is limited internet access so this can’t be an every day blog though I have adopted a coffee shop which has wifi as my local which happens to specialise in chocolate so while writing I will be loaded with caffeine and sugar which may mean that my posts won’t be boring – lets hope so anyway. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment