Thursday, 24 October 2013

What is the worst can happen in a swimming pool (ladies)?

 
So I’ve found the only swimming pool in Ouro Preto – a small place, which only allows you entry if you book in advance so to avoid too many people at once. What is helpful is there is someone there to coach you into improving your technique so this person will naturally need to spend time watching how you swim.

Great – brilliant. I need to improve my front crawl and you never get that at home. Bit annoying that I’ve left my swimming costume at home though but no fear (famous last words) I have my tankini that I bought from Primark three years ago – slightly too small but more appropriate than a bikini (that actually fits properly)?

 Not more appropriate than a well fitting bikini actually. I bought said tankini because I had a complex about my tummy. Not because I wanted to do some actual proper swimming in it. When your tits look like they are going to fall out anyway front crawl is certainly not the action you need to take to keep them in.

The HORROR. 

Did he see? God please no please no – he did mention that my swimming cap was slightly falling off…he didn’t mention anything else. I’m going to assume that he either didn’t see or he did and he has an excellent poker face.

*shudder*


No comments:

Post a Comment